Friday, January 2, 2009

Baby News: It's a........................

WE DON'T KNOW!!!!!!! We went today for the ultrasound and they couldn't tell anything. The baby is breech so there was no way to get a good shot. I did not want to find out this time around but Jimmy really wanted to know so I gave in and now, we still don't know! The baby checked out fine though and we got to see the baby move around. It had its hands up by its head. I think my friend Abbie has jinxed me! She just had her baby boy (Oliver) and had to have a C-section due to the baby being breech!

For everyone info:

You have now missed my offer of free pictures. I will now be charging for my services. Right now they will be discounted because I am building my portfolio. This will probably last for atleast 6-8 months. Email me for prices. lahoward99@yahoo.com

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas. I will post Christmas and Birthday pics later this week. Happy weekend.

0 comments:

 
© Lacey Howard Photography

Website design by CoffeeShop Designs