Friday, May 7, 2010

Landon, you are 1????

I am posting my birthday wishes to my son today, because this weekend is going to be crazy and I know I will not have time to post these before his birthday, which is on Tuesday. I can't believe he is one year old. It has went by way too fast. I love to watch him learn and experience new things every day. He has just mastered walking, so he is cruising everywhere now. He loves his sister, especially her bed. They play on the bed together and throw a ball back and forth. He also loves to get into her stuff when she is playing with it. He eats like a horse, and eats more than Finley! He loves his baths. He loves his Daddy. And most of all, he LOVES his mommy! Happy Birthday, son!













0 comments:

 
© Lacey Howard Photography

Website design by CoffeeShop Designs