Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Digital Scrapbook

I have been busy scrapbooking with my time off. Here are a few
that I have done with Finley's pictures. It has been fun to look
through these photos of her when she was younger and see all
the changes. The first one is my favorite so far. I LOVE this pic.
One of my all time favorites. I think every father needs a photo
like this with their child. For mom, yes it would be nice too, but we
really don't want our bums photographed like that! I plan to take one
like this every year so down the road, I will have a beautiful collage
of Finley growing up walking with her dad. She should be happy
about taking this photo because she doesn't have to look at me or
smile! If anyone is interested in scrapbooking or wants me to put an album
together for them, let me know.





































2 comments:

Karel said...

Cute scrap pages...I'm still an old fashioned scrapper..but have a little interest in digital scrapbooking..I bought some software...but our family computer crashed soon after that...and the rest is history. Anyway, what software or site do you use.
Your kids are adorable!! I just took my kids outside to shoot some pictures last sunday..Nick is 13 and Kayla 10...growing up soooo fast!!

karel

lace_27 said...

I use photoshop elements. I download all kinds of free stuff from various websites, shabby princess and digital scrapbooking place. Check www.jessicasprague.com. she is awesome. I would love to see some pics of your family. Can you believe you have a teenager?

 
© Lacey Howard Photography

Website design by CoffeeShop Designs