Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Family Picnic

We had a family picnic on the Trimble side this Sunday. I was able to snap
a picture of these girls. They were too busy to be bothered otherwise! The
first girl is Alexis, my niece. She is my brother, Miah's, daughter. The
second girl is Rayleigh, my brother's girlfriend daughter. They both have
beautiful smiles!

I hope everyone has a great 4th of July weekend. I am going to Missouri
with my dad and brother, Miah on a float trip down a river. This will be
interesting! The last time, I think, that my dad and my brother and I had
a trip planned it was when I was in second or third grade. We were set to
go camping for a week with them and my stepsisters and stepmom. The
night before we were all playing and cruising around on our grandmothers
3-wheel bike. Of course I had to be the one that got hurt and got my foot
caught in the spokes of the bike and broke my foot! Needless to say, we did
NOT go on the trip and all of my siblings refused to talk to me for weeks
because of this. They have all since forgiven and we laugh about it now. I
do not plan on this happening this weekend! Have a safe weekend!




0 comments:

 
© Lacey Howard Photography

Website design by CoffeeShop Designs